FRAMINGHAM – Authorities stated a Framingham male died Tuesday in an early early morning accidental kitchen area fire at his Clark Road apartment.
Authorities determined Harold Anderson Jr., 29, as the guy who died in the 2:45 a.m. fire at 15 Clark St.
Anderson was the sole occupant of the to start with flooring condominium. No 1 else was injured. The fireplace triggered around $60,000 value of house harm, the state Fire Marshal’s business mentioned in a launch.
“The fireplace begun in the kitchen area on or near the stove,” according to the Hearth Marshal’s place of work. “The trigger of the fire will remain undetermined but is viewed as accidental. Regardless of whether there was a cooking incident, a malfunction of the stove or an electrical malfunction can’t be identified thanks to the hurt. There is practically nothing to propose an deliberately-set fire.”
The Hearth Office responded to 15 Clark St. immediately after a resident called and described a fire, Hearth Main Michael Dutcher said. The just one-alarm fireplace took about 15 minutes to knock down, but a person of the citizens died.
“Other occupants were being equipped to make it out properly,” Dutcher reported.
The hearth began on the first ground of the two-and-a-50 percent story home, Dutcher mentioned. The city’s assessor’s databases lists the dwelling as a two-loved ones property. The assets was developed in 1905 and was most lately assessed at $387,300, in accordance to metropolis residence data.
Want news like this despatched straight to your inbox? Head more than to MetroWestDailyNews.com to signal up for alerts and make certain you in no way miss a issue. You select the information you want, we deliver.
Norman Miller can be arrived at at 508-626-3823 or [email protected] For up-to-date crime information, abide by Norman Miller on Twitter @Norman_MillerMW or on Facebook at fb.com/NormanMillerCrime.